Blue Oak Dental
Aug 29, 2019 01:52PM
5410 Park Drive // Rocklin // 916-435-2475
15 Sierra Gate Plaza // Roseville // 916-786-6777
The Blue Oak Dental doctors and staff are pleased to announce that Dr. James Robison will be joining the practice at the end of August 2019. Dr. Robison is a graduate of University of Nevada, Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine. There he received many awards including National Dental Honors Society, Student Leadership and Excellence in Operative Dentistry. After dental school, Dr. Robison spent the next 4 years serving in the United States Army as a general dentist in Fort Bragg, North Carolina. Additionally, for the past year he served as a Brigade Dentist, supporting Special Operations personnel.
Dr. Robison and his family are excited to be a part of the Roseville/Rocklin community. He is looking forward to joining the Blue Oak Dental team and getting to know his patients and their families.
Some fun facts about “Dr. Jim”:
• He use to jump out of airplanes in the U.S. Army even though he is petrified of heights
• He is fluent in Spanish and lived in the Dominican Republic for 2 years
• He took Salsa lessons when he was dating his wife to impress her – and he still can’t dance
• He is a history buff and knows random trivia about anything and everything
• His kids run and yell “daddy” when he gets home from work and he thinks he’s the luckiest guy in the whole world!
Please join us in welcoming Dr. Robison! He is accepting new patients at both Blue Oak offices, with some evening and Saturday hours to accommodate busy families. We accept most insurance plans including Delta Dental PPO.