Folsom Event: Fall Membership Event ~ Meet Local Author Cheryl Stapp
Cheryl Anne Stapp writes nonfiction California history, a passion that requires a tremendous amount of research. The author of five titles, she loves delving into the who, when, and what of 19th century California—and the most fun she ever had combing through archives was the many hours she spent gathering information for The Stagecoach in Northern California: Rough Rides, Gold Camps, and Daring Drivers, published under contract by the prestigious History Press.
The magnificent Concord coach…skilled drivers guiding their teams of six horses around narrow mountain trails…the gold the stage transported from high mountain camps to big-city safes and the masked highwaymen who knew what those coaches carried…it’s all there in these pages.
- Friday, October 11, 2019 ~ 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Pioneer Village ~ Ashland Station 196 Wool Street, Historic Folsom
- FHS Members Free; Future Members $5
- Books will be available for purchase and signing
- RSVP 916-985-2707 or [email protected]
Date & Time
October 11, 2019
7:00PM - 8:30PM
FHS Members Free; Future Members $5