El Dorado Hills Town Center presents their Summer Concert Series
Thursday Evenings, June 13 - September 12
El Dorado Hills Town Center will be rockin’ this summer with a 13 week series featuring our best line up ever! Series starts June 13th and runs through September 12th, every Thursday night from 7:00pm-9:00pm in the Steven Young Amphitheater.
Enjoy live music and great food provided by Ruffhaus Dog and Burger Pub and Chandos Cantina, weekly give-a-ways, and plenty of room to get your groove on. Concert viewing set-up is 5:30pm.
This award winning summer concert series kicks off with the Zepplin Live, will include a free Folsom Lake Symphony performance conducted by their dynamic Music Director and Conductor, Peter Jaffe, and ends with House of Floyd laser light show. Live on the Boulevard programs are available in Town Center businesses and at the LOTB kiosk in Regal Theater as of May 31st.
Live on the Boulevard Band Line-Up:
- June 13 Zeppelin Live- Tribute
- June 20 60’s Summer of Love
- June 27 Aeromyth- Tribute
- July 11 Life in the Fastlane – Eagles Tribute
- July 18 Coffey Anderson- New Country
- July 25 Beatles & Stones Experience
- Aug 1 Uptown Funk- Trubute to Bruno Mars
- Aug 8 Mirage- Visions of Fleetwood Mac
- Aug 15 Forejour – Tribute to Foreigner & Journey
- Aug 22 Kalimba 10 Piece Band- The Spirit of Earth Wind & Fire
- Aug 29 Night Moves/Creedence Classic Revival
- Sept 5 Folsom Lake Symphony – Symphony al Fresco
- Sept 12 House of Floyd- Pink Floyd Laser Light Show* - begins at 7:30pm
Date & Time
Weekly on Thursday
Jun 13, 2019 through Sep 12, 2019
7:00PM - 9:00PM