Lemon Dill Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
LEMON DILL CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
Yield 1 Gallons
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Hour
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1/4 c. Unsalted Butter
- 2 ea. Onion, diced
- 4 ea. Carrots, peeled and diced
- 4 ea. Stalks Celery, diced
- 6 ea. Cloves Garlic, minced
- 16 c. Chicken Stock
- 4 ea. Bay Leaves
- 5 lb. Chicken Breasts, cubed
- 5 c. Cooked Campanile Noodles
- 1/4 c. Chopped Fresh Parsley Leaves
- 1/4 c. Chopped Fresh Dill
- 1/4 c. Lemon Juice
- Kosher salt freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Step 1: Melt butter in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add Onion, Carrots and Celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in Garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Step 2: Whisk in Chicken Stock and Bay Leaves; season with Salt and Pepper, to taste.
Step 3: Add Chicken and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, until the Chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes. Remove Chicken and let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.
Step 4: Stir in Pasta and cook until tender, about 6-7 minutes.Step 5: Remove from heat; stir in Parsley, Dill and Lemon Juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste.